Friday, 20 April 2012

Easy (Bread Machine Peasy) Garlic Bread

This blog has moved! See this post on the relocated blog here: http://spiceboxofearth.co.uk/2012/04/20/easy-bread-machine-peasy-garlic-bread/





Garlic bread is a truly wonderful thing, and since I really cannot gush about it enough, I won’t even try. This ‘recipe’ is so simple I don’t know why I’m not eating garlic bread ALL THE TIME….. (oh hang on, I remember)….

Anyway. There is, unsurprisingly, a hefty element of cheating here: I made a basic pizza dough in my most wonderful bread machine, rolled to a very thin base (but you might want it thicker and, hey, who could blame you?). I mixed olive oil with crushed garlic, finely chopped fresh basil, and salt, and spread the mixture over the base.

I baked for approximately 8 minutes on a preheated pizza stone, but you could use a baking tray.


1 comment:

  1. [...] This might be the best meal I could ever serve to a non-vegan, though I would probably fancy it up with a rocket salad and would definitely include some garlic bread. [...]

    ReplyDelete