Sunday, 15 September 2013

Vegan MOFO Internet disaster....

This blog has moved! See this post on the relocated blog here: http://spiceboxofearth.co.uk/2013/09/15/vegan-mofo-internet-disaster/




You guyz, I am tapping this into my iPhone Blogger app with the desperation of someone who must continue with Vegan MOFO at all costs! My Internet installation has been put back to October (*wail*) and while I was previously using a paid hotspot wi-fi connection, it has been dead for the past 2 days while my food pictures lie in wait!

For now I'll mention a lovely dinner my friend Aleks made for me on Friday night while I knocked back the fizzy pink wine. I was the only vegan at the dinner table, but we had bruschetta and tofu wiener pasta.... Obvs Vulpe was there to oversee things...





No horror film was involved, but Aleks made us all watch a Michael Buble video...does that count?

10 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your Internet troubles; hope everything works out soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie - I am collecting a new dongle today so I HOPE it will work in my sometimes signal-free flat!

      Delete
  2. Buble definitely counts as horror. Sends chills down my spine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that would be the case....scarier than The Exorcist for me by far!

      Delete
  3. Lookit you, no internet and still bloggin' like a boss. ;) Vulpe is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - I'm not sure whether to be proud or worried! :D

      Delete
  4. OH NOES!!!! No internet during MoFo -- so frustrating! GOOD LUCK getting set up, I hope it happens quickly and easily :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsay! I am picking up a dongle today, but my superfast fibre broadband won't be installed until 8th October! *sob*

      Delete
  5. Nothing like the pitter patter of dog-child feet in the kitchen. What a cutie! :) And I can't believe you're managing all this without internet, you are so hard core!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I know, she usually comes in to keep me company, though in my new flat she can see me from the sofa, so she usually just relaxes there while I'm cooking away :)

      Delete